วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Real Estate Wholesaling - Success Through Refinement

Wholesaling real estate is one of the best ways that I have found to make loads of cash in real estate investing without needing cash, credit, or handling risk. Successful real estate wholesalers know that they much constantly change their business as the real estate market changes.

Throughout my life I have been a person who never accepts the status quo. I have always sought out better and more efficient ways to do everything. As a real estate wholesaler I have experienced a tremendous amount of success because I am always refining my business. I treat my wholesaling business like a Nascar pit crew would treat the engine of their driver. Constantly tweaking it to add just a little more horsepower. The more horsepower that I can add to my real estate business the more cash I put in my pocket.

The key to refining your real estate wholesaling business is to ask yourself the following questions at the end of every week that you have been doing business:

1. In what ways could I have run my business more efficiently this week?

2. What problems have I encountered over the past week, and how could I better handle them next time?

3. What did I do well in my business this week, and are there parts of my real estate wholesaling business that I could carry the same ideas over to?

4. If I had my week to do over again what would I do differently?

As you can see these questions are the foundation for just about any business including wholesaling real estate. These same questions can be used to improve any other aspect of your life as well.



Eric Medemar is a Realtor/Real Estate Investor out of Grand Rapids, MI. Eric currently owns 35+ rental properties, and is the creator of the ultimate Wholesaling Real Estate system the programs that enables you to duplicate his exact real estate system. You can view Eric's Blog at Free Guide To Wholesaling Real Estate guide also, be sure to check out Erics Ultimate Real Estate Bird Dog System

My Links : bosch t4b miter saw mortgage acne blog

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: